Last Chance to help with the Spring Clean!
Volunteers and Equipment Needed
The Bubble is down which means...Summer is just around the corner!
Time to spruce up the Pool, the Clubhouse, and the Tennis Courts!
One more Spring Clean up Day:
Saturday, May 19 10am - 3 pm
(the pool will be open 1:00-5:00pm)
Come out for just an hour or two... do your part.
Here are a few items that need attention:
* Weed flowers beds by Road, Pool & Tennis Courts
* Trim bushes
* Clean Gutters
* Clean Tables/Chairs around Pool & Tennis Courts
* Clean Kitchen, Clubhouses, Offices, Guard shack
* General Maintenance
* Power-wash all Tennis Courts
* Rehang signs at Tennis Courts & replace wind screens
* Pressure Washers
* Push Brooms
* Hedge trimmers
* Extension cords
* Gardening Tools
* Cleaning supplies
Remember: You are part owner of GBSRC!
It is up to all of us to help maintain the club property.
Donations of Home Depot or Lowe's Gift Cards, plants or mulch are always appreciated!
See you at the Club,
Membership Dues: The Club Treasurer will be at the Club to collect 2018 membership dues.